Summer Camp Counselor - OGRCC (Sandpipers Beach Camp)
Session 1. 6/22 – 7/3
Session 2. 7/6 – 7/17
Session 3. 7/20 – 7/31
Session 4. 8/3 – 8/14
June 24th - August 1st (Mandatory)
August 5th - August 15th (Optional)
Hours: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Salary: $10-$15 depending on age and experience.
Location: Tod's Point (Greenwich, CT Beach)
- Organize and lead a variety of small and large group activities each week. Activities may include crafts, nature, songs, and games
- Identify and respond to camper behavior issues.
- Ensure that the site is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
- Communicate with parents about participant’s experiences and report concerns to Camp Leadership.
- Assist in maintaining accurate program records including incident reports, logbook documentation, and daily attendance.
- Know and understand ALL emergency procedures associated with the camp program.
- Know, enforce, and follow all safety guidelines associated with the camp and all program areas. This includes but is not limited to being responsible for your campers’ safety and their whereabouts at all times.
- Help guide Junior Counselors and Camp Volunteers to have a deeper understanding of leadership and counseling skills.
Please submit cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour