With over 20 years of history and experience, our client, is a leading residential energy servicing solution provider for the solar and energy efficiency sectors. Backed by the expertise of residential energy professionals and an industry-leading network of service and maintenance partners, they offer customers a comprehensive, end-to-end servicing solution. Through their nationwide partner network, our client is equipped to provide services in active residential energy markets across the country and is prepared to meet the needs of a rapidly expanding residential energy sector. Our client is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and serves clients throughout North America.
Data Analytics Manager
As the Data Analytics Manager, you’ll manage residential solar asset performance and reporting, solar production data aggregation and monitoring, and servicing data management for the large residential solar portfolio across the U.S. Our client will rely on you to manage a broad team that carries out day-to-day asset operation activities, as well as be the primary point of contact for business intelligence (BI) activities for the company. In addition, you’ll work closely with internal stakeholders, serviced portfolio owners, and 3rd party partners to ensure safe, efficient and cost-effective portfolio performance.
- Perform deep-dive analyses supported by advanced data analytics to generate actionable steps for improving operations performance
- Generate regular reporting/tracking of key performance indicators for the serviced portfolios to be used by management to inform decisions and track performance
- Ensure high fleet operational performance, efficient troubleshooting and maintenance prioritization through use of data
- Develop and implement new policies, processes and procedures that ensure efficient performance measurement of fleet and portfolio performance
- Work closely with financial operations team to provide input for required lender and asset owner reporting
- Work closely with the homeowner support team to ensure superior customer experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 - 6 years’ experience managing teams in positions of progressively increasing responsibility
- Proven focus on and experience with generating actionable recommendations through data-driven analysis
- Ability to understand how data maps to business processes and make recommendations on how to continuously gain efficiencies, increase quality or improve service
- Ability to write SQL queries and work with relational databases
- Proven experience with a combination of platforms and tools including SQL, SSRS, Power BI, and Excel
- Ability to collaboratively, yet firmly, negotiate with internal business partners and third-party vendors
- Experience working with MS Excel and CRM case management software solutions strongly desired
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Solar experience a plus
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
e are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.