Attendee Coordinator, Meetings & Events - (180002FZ)
CWT Meetings & Events has more than 30 years of experience providing innovative solutions for both strategic meetings and event management. With more than 1,400 event specialists across 68 countries, our expert local knowledge is partnered with first-class global resources.
As we continue to grow, it is essential that we maintain the highest levels of service and ensure that our team members are consistently showcasing our strong values. We recognize that our teams are key to our ongoing success. We’re proud of our continued investment in training and development, and we strive to create a flexible working environment that nurtures not just creativity, but also success.
To support the M&E planning team as required with regards to registration and reporting needs. Serve as the primary liaison for meeting attendees handling all attendee communications via multiple communication channels including phone, mail, email, managing all aspects of the attendee registration process from invitation document distribution, to contracting of physicians, to on-site reporting and producing and manipulating effective, clear, concise and manageable databases. Contribute toward desired business and performance results.
- Phone Management - answering attendee calls/questions, monitoring voicemail throughout the day and action any items in a timely manner.
- Email Management - answering attendee questions, checking team email periodically throughout the day and action any items in a timely manner.
- Participant Changes - rooming list changes, roommate pairings, travel changes (flight/ground), date changes, activity changes, housing, any and all manual changes requested by the participant or from the M&E planner(s) and track changes in registration tool.
- Reporting - producing reports that are designed for the client along with any ad hoc reporting as needed. Reporting needs will be for internal and external customers and must meet the agreed upon deadlines of the planner and the client.
- Physician Reporting - provide accurate reports and data that meet clients regulatory requirements.
- Vendors - Communicate with vendors regarding attendee data reports, and other project related information.
- Payments - submit all program payment data to client and Planner to ensure payments are issued to attendee; submit post-program data including final bill information to Planner.
- Consultation - sharing knowledge/experience with the Meetings & Events Planner and/or Group Air Planner to assist them in working with the Web Builder and the client to build a website that will serve the client and CWT Meetings & Events needs. This includes consulting on best practices for building the external site as well as the reports that will be required.
- Fulfillment - assist Planners in fulfilling meeting collateral including meeting materials, on-site materials, name badges and tent cards.
- Shipping - manage on-site shipping for programs and maintain all tracking information.
- Program file management - manages program files including physician contracting, registration reports, hotel reports, and archiving.
- Project Management - assist planners with specified aspects of the meeting critical path.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft office suite, with excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of web based registration tools (Lanyon) is a plus
- Ability to remain composed under stressful situations
- Strong multi-tasker who works well under pressure
- Ability to travel to programs as needed
- Excellent Customer Service
Work from home:
Meetings & Events
Customer_Meetings & Events
1 to 3 years
May 16, 2018
As an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class