- Effective and efficientreceivingof milk andotherrawmaterials.
- Effective and efficient handling ofHTST#3 processor and semi-bulk blendingequipment.
- Followallcompany SOPs andpolicies.
- Responsible for maintaining all safety and food quality standards of all products/equipment along with accurate/timely monitoring of critical control points.
- Consistently meet production needs and goals while making efforts to minimize product shrink.
- Responsible for CIP and manual washing of silos and equipment.
- Conduct routine quality checks and tests of in coming fluids.
- Perform routine basic chemical concentration tests.
- Accurate reading of labels, boxes,bar codes and completion of associated record keeping.
- Ensure accurate and timely monitoring of critical control points.
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting of equipment and processes.
- Responsible for accurately filling out paper work and charts.
- 5pm-5am 2-2-3 rotation
- High School Diploma or GED required
Job Type: Full-time