HVAC Controls Technician:
Provide timely checkout, start-up turnover and service of controls projects.
- Provide sense of urgency toward the completion of controls projects
- Review, research and study project documents
- Provide controls electrical subcontractors with termination clarification
- Maintain a skill level for system start-up and troubleshooting of Tracer products, electronic controls, and pneumatics
- Communicate with PM on a continual basis in order to provide timely response for project success
- Trade school or 5 years HVAC system experience
- Fluent in MS Office, Outlook, and product specific programming language
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Able to lift 50lbs, stand and kneel for long periods of time
- Able to interact with all levels of management, problem solver, goal driven, ethical, self-aware, motivated to over-achieve, highly detail oriented, enjoys communicating, and eager to learn
- Knowledge of Building Automation Software is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, or disability.