Here at Northwoods Pallets, LLC we are pallet repair and sort facility.
Please review the duties, skills & knowledge, job requirements and benefits below. If you feel your qualifications are a good match, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
****Invitations to interview will be set via indeed - be sure to check your indeed email!****
PALLET REPAIRERS / Pallet Sorter:
Monday - Friday 1st shift (7:00 am - 3:30 pm)
Monday - Friday 2nd shift (3:30 pm - 12:00 am)
- Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, procedures and policies.
- Inspect and determine level of repair pallet needs following established repair criteria.
- Repair pallet using provided tools, wood components, and proper process and procedures.
- Perform sanitation, “Clean as You Go,” and good housekeeping practices utilizing the Daily/Weekly Maintenance checklist.
- Maintain tools by cleaning and oiling daily.
- Personally track daily production.
- Ability to lift 70-90 lbs. consistently throughout duration of shift.
- Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, reaching and lifting.
- Production-based position; must be able to effectively meet minimum production and quality requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by site leadership.
- Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Familiarity with pallet repair tools:
- Nail / Clinch Gun
- Hammer / Wire Brush
- Pry Bar
- Grinding Wheel / Grinding Wrench
- Experience in a fast-paced, production based warehouse or manufacturing environment preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work related experience preferred.
- Steel toed boots – reimbursement available after 1 year of employment.
- Performance/safety and longevity bonuses.
- Paid vacation/personal time after 1 year of employment.
- Paid holidays, short term disability and life insurance available after a specific length of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Hand Tools: 1 year (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)