Robert Lee & Associates is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, bookkeeping and consulting services. We have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our people-centered culture has earned us the recognition as one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that encourages the balance between work and leisure.
We are currently hiring for the Tax Department Office Manager position.
The Tax Department Office Manager Must Have (Requirements)
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of and interest in the general business world and specifically in the customer service area.
- Positive, enthusiastic energy, professionalism, integrity, and dependability.
- The people skills to work with individuals in and out of the organization
- A desire to learn and an inquisitive and problem-solver mentality.
- A BS/BA or equivalent degree.
- Project management or general management experience is preferred.
The Tax Department Office Manager Will (Job Responsibilities)
- Support professional tax staff in administrative functions relating to tax projects.
- Assist with the front-end processing and review of tax documentation and data and coordinate projects to be passed to professional staff for preparation.
- Assist with the back-end final assembly and packaging of tax return projects once professional staff has completed the projects.
- Communicate with the client frequently to ensure smooth delivery/coordination of the final deliverable projects.
- Assist tax department supervisor with tracking the various milestones associated with tax preparation and consulting projects for the client.
- Be the primary responsible party for the client and project database maintenance and to take ownership of projects in this area as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year
- Office Management: 2 years