Administrative and Social Media Assistant

CAI International - Carbondale, CO

Part-time | Commission
Save

Local Roaring Fork Valley candidates only at this time. Provides general office and social media support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks for conscious, creative and dynamic therapeutic environment. The administrative support person will be responsible for working directly with the owner for event planning, answering and directing incoming calls, registering potential and current clients, flow of correspondence, and provides full administrative support, including graphic design and social media.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

  • Answers telephones and directs callers to appropriate services.
  • Coordinates with the owner founder for event planning
  • Maintains calendar and data base
  • Types and designs general correspondence, which may include charts, tables, graphs, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
  • Quickbooks online knowledge: Performs deposits, credit card processing, and prepares sales summaries.
  • Assists with mailings and working on special projects.
  • Answer routine correspondence.
  • May assemble confidential and sensitive information.
  • Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
  • Other duties as assigned.

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities

  • Knowledge of all programs.
  • Knowledge of the mission, policies, and procedures.
  • Proficiency in standard computer applications and programs, e.g., MS Word, email, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and file management.
  • Ability to work with all social media platforms: Facebook, Mailchimp, Instagram, Acuity Scheduler, etc.
  • Excellent organizational and sales skills, attention to detail
  • Ability to provide excellent customer service skills and conflict resolution skills.
  • Ability to be both friendly and authoritative.
  • Ability to interpret or implement management policies or operating practices.
  • Ability to read, understand, and complete written and verbal requests and work assignments.
  • Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds.
  • Ability to represent the business with a high level of integrity and professionalism, adhere to policies, and support management decisions in a positive, professional manner.
  • Dependability, flexibility, and adaptability in a dynamic event-driven environment.
  • Ability to work days with flexible scheduling.
  • Ability to read and interpret documents such as correspondence, safety rules, product information manuals, and instructions.
  • Ability to work positively with the public, and volunteers.
  • Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload or to recommend changes in office practices or procedures.

Requirements and Qualifications

High school diploma and at least one year of relevant experience in administrative support in a professional office environment, or any other combination of experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be considered.

Mental and Physical Abilities

  • This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, postage machine, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
  • Able to stand or walk around work area approximately 5% of the workday; remaining time (approximately 95%) is spent seated.
  • Clear diction and adequate hearing are necessary for effective communication with coworkers, colleagues, and the public.
  • Ability to stoop and kneel is necessary. Ability to climb, balance, crouch, crawl; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; lift, carry and/or move up to 25 pounds unassisted.
  • Must have visual acuity to see and read paper documents, hear conversation, and respond to verbal instructions.

Hours and Work Schedule

This is a part-time position with 10-15-hours per week to start. Additional commission on sales may be possible. Remote work may be possible. This position is exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act and will not receive overtime pay for all hours worked in excess of forty in a seven-day workweek or over twelve hours in a day.

Job Types: Part-time, Commission

Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour

Experience:

  • Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
  • Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
  • Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)

Additional Compensation:

  • Commission

Overtime often available:

  • No

Typical start time:

  • 9AM

Typical end time:

  • 5PM