This position is responsible for service and installation of POS equipment (including LCD displays) in a commercial environment. Knowledge of commercial satellite systems, coax/CAT5 cabling, PC repair preferred. Must provide superior customer service. Must be able to work independently and acclimate quickly to field situations and environments. Must be able to climb ladder and carry equipment weighing up to 75 pounds. May work at heights for equipment installation, may work in close quarters, may be exposed to inclement weather. Must have GA driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Report. Basic knowledge of MS Excel and web active.
- Company provides vehicle, tools and training.
- Paid time off
- Company paid medical/dental premiums.
- Flexible spending
Must be a Georgia resident and hold a VALID GEORGIA DRIVERS LICENSE. Must pass background check, drug screen and provide a clean MVR.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PC/POS repair or installation: 1 year (Required)
- satellite installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Georgia driver's (Required)