Saturday, Sept 7, 2017 • 12pm – 5pm
Positive Pie Inc
22 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05602
Reinhart Foodservice is a part of the Reyes Family of Businesses and is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. Providing food, supplies and equipment to independent restaurants, delis, sporting venues, schools, nursing homes, hospitals, the military and chain accounts, we are dedicated to driving the success of our customers and the communities we serve. We are also committed to the highest levels of safety and service.
Class B CDL drivers transport products from Reinhart distribution centers to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and perform other duties as assigned.
equired Skills and Experience:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Drivers must have a valid Class B CDL for interstate commerce.
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class B CDL.
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 85 pounds occasionally.
- This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical and drug test.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Food distribution/delivery experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
If unable to attend, please apply online.