Dulles Plumbing Group is looking for highly motivated, reliable individuals who can deliver results independently and as part of a winning team. The Foreman provides leadership, supervision, coordination and the overall direction for project installations, maintenance and repair work for commercial plumbing systems. The Foreman recommends work processes that will improve productivity and quality while ensuring the delivery of a quality product that meets the standards of Dulles Plumbing Group, Inc.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage and coordinate crews on multiple projects as assigned
- Relate specific instructions and direction to plumber(s) and assign plumbers to specific tasks while supervising activities, assisting in layout, fabrication and assembly problems as required
- Regularly coordinate the assignment of apprentices to work with journeymen to facilitate mentoring and on the job training
- Attend meetings associated with assigned projects
- Responsible for all on-site documentation (checklists, safety signoffs, work orders, and other relevant documentation which ensures quality job completion).
- Responsible for work crew time sheets (accuracy, collection, review, sign off, and submission to Field Supervisor)
- Perform all quality control measures which includes testing/checking rough-in dimensions and installation practices to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of specific Foreman Plumbing trade experience required
- Hands-on experience as a qualified and competent plumber who is familiar with other construction trades and crafts
- Experience managing other employees required
- Must demonstrate the following skills
- ability to work cooperatively with other trades
- exceptional employee productivity management and project management
- analytical and problem solving skills
- decision making skills
- exceptional team player-energetic, goal oriented, positive, optimistic, and great attitude
- strong customer service/communication and people skills, very personable
- effective written communication skills
- stress and time management skills
- exceptional, efficient, attention to detail management skills
- willingness to learn new techniques
- ability to educate the customer
- Must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- honesty and trustworthiness
- cultural awareness and sensitivity
- sound work ethics and accountability
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and/or drug screening
- Must be legal to work in the United States and be able to pass E-verify
Great perks! Great Pay! Paid Holidays! Paid Vacation! Biannual Bonuses! Biannual Wage Reviews!
Sign-on bonus $1,500!!
75% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employees! Employer Retirement Plan Contributions!
Advancement Opportunities! Employer Sponsored Employee Career Development Opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time