Please apply directly to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2f865aef-ff32-4981-aa9d-7e4d847ec6ac&jobId=231831&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001
Manage, direct, and accept overall accountability for the retail performance of the financial center. Responsible for onsite operational compliance and internal controls and assure compliance with all laws, regulations and corporate policies by performing the following essential duties.
- Direct a relationally oriented market driven customer centric sales culture focused on asset quality and service excellence.
- Demonstrates enhanced product and sales knowledge of retail products including but not limited to; mortgage and equity loan originations, cash management, and electronic services.
- Manage and direct implementation of financial center plans to achieve specified loan generation, deposit growth, product sales, cross-selling, relationship development and retention goals.
- Manage sales processes including customer profiling, target setting, call preparation, coaching and managing results.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensures the branch and grounds are maintained such that safe conditions are provided, and appearance reflects professionalism.
- Maintains a regular schedule of sales calls on area businesses for both existing and prospective customers to obtain new business.
- Develops, coordinates and executes projects as requested by the Regional Manager.
- Ensures that all branch marketing materials such as posters, brochures and rates are current, properly displayed, and that supplies are maintained.
- Communicate weekly goals, evaluate progress, establish weekly calling plans, and coach for targeted relationship development results to sales.
- Manages subordinate supervisors and/or non-supervisory employees in the bank. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
- Builds internal and external relationships through exceptional problem resolution, ownership and follow-through.
- Works with other managers in a team setting to create and develop branch sales, service, and operational standards and policies.
- Represent the bank within the community by participating in civic, service and community organizations. Attend local chamber, board, and networking events.
- Establish and execute community and networking events.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to supervise and instruct, meet deadlines and to function in a changing environment.
- Must have strong verbal, written, math, customer service, banking, sales, PC and operational skills.
- Excellent leadership and employee development skills.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
Minimum Education, Training & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 + years retail branch management and consumer lending experience required.
- Small business lending experience preferred.
This position is subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants for employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Branch Management: 3 years
- Small Business Lending: 1 year
- Consumer Lending: 3 years