NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH CONNECTION
Please note this position is located in Hilton Head Island, SC. All applicants must be willing to relocate to be considered.
NOC, which was established in 2008, is a is a 501 ( c) (3) community development organization that operates in Beaufort County, South Carolina through its 6 learning centers. NOC's mission is to fight poverty by improving the quality of life of people living in low-income neighborhoods, thus empowering them to achieve the "American Dream."
- NOC benefits people who seek a better quality of life through children’s after school and summer education programs, health screenings, and workforce/community development activities.
- NOC now serves more than 600 children through its education program and benefits more than 700 people through its health care and workforce development programs.
- As a grassroots community development organization, NOC’s strength derives from its strong presence through its learning centers located in the neighborhoods where children and families reside. Its business model is driven by core values of compassion, integrity, and hard work.
- NOC has been highly successful in implementing its mission and programs with tangible results and impact and has established a strong foundation, and a proven business model and development approach.
- NOC’s strategic priorities for the next three years reflect this potential and opportunity to grow and replicate its business model and its unique development approach in other neighborhoods locally and nationally.
For more information, please visit NOC's website www.noc-sc.org
The Executive Director (ED) will serve as the Chief Executive Officer and report to the Chairperson of NOC and be responsible to the Board of Directors. The ED will focus on the “big picture,” the strategic priorities of NOC, results and impact, and partnerships. The ED will Ensure that NOC's policies and strategic priorities, as set by the Board of Directors, are implemented efficiently and effectively The ED will maintain high standards and ensure high quality of work to promote NOC’s public image and reputation.
Executive Director Main Focuses:
- strategic Planning, Programming, and Budgeting
- Replication of the NOC model locally and nationally
- Organization Management and Administration
- Field Operations
- Fund Raising and Marketing
- Engagement with Partner Organizations and Communities
- Volunteer Pool
- Reporting and Communication
Executive Director Qualifications:
- Strong leadership qualities
- Proven track record (5-10 years) in raising significant capital , community development, and education.
- Organization and management skills
- Development and marketing experience
- Knowledge of and connections with regional and national organizations dealing with funding, networking, and community services and development.
Some knowledge of
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Leadership and management: 5 years (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Do have have experience in community development or community services?
What experiences do you have in fund raising and grant writing?
What experience do you have in financial management?
What track record you have in working with partner agencies?
Do you have nay experience in marketing?
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)