About Blue Pebble Group
Blue Pebble Group is a real estate brokerage team committed to changing our clients’ lives by providing the highest level of service in the real estate industry.
Inside Sales Associate
Owner, Blue Pebble Group
You will have the opportunity to impact the lives of families across the Front Range through learning about their unique needs and being part of the team that solves their problems. While initially a part-time commitment, this role has the potential to expand into full-time and/or management responsibilities based on your personal aspirations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Source new client opportunities through outbound phone calls and follow up e-mails/texts
- Follow up on inbound leads from Blue Pebble’s database, referral partners, or marketing campaigns
- Qualify sales prospects and work with Blue Pebble’s agents to communicate information that will lead to acquiring clients
- Track performance of call and e-mail campaigns to generate data that will help guide future sales strategies and increase productivity
- Expand and maintain the Blue Pebble client database
- As a demonstration of your attention to detail, please address your cover letter to “Blue Pebble Group” and write in the first sentence that you read these duties and responsibilities.
- Brainstorm new ways of acquiring clients and develop marketing plans with Blue Pebble agents to execute on those plans
Qualifications & Skills
When applying for this role, please also include one sentence answers to the following questions:
- How is this position a fit for you?
- What is one way that you’ve changed someone’s life?
- How could your contribution to Blue Pebble Group change our community?
- What are the three biggest strengths that you would bring to this role?
- What are the three biggest weaknesses that we will need to address together to make you successful?
- Where do you want to be professionally in one year?
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- 917 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: