Xpring is the open platform for money, and our vision is to bring money to the Internet. We build tools, offer services, and provide support to developers to make it easy to build on our core open-source technologies: the XRP Ledger and the Interledger Protocol (ILP). Along with Ripple, Xpring seeks to drive the utility of XRP and ILP.
Xpring is seeking a high-performing, analytical, driven, and detail-oriented Operations Intern who will serve as a member of our team to drive continuous improvement throughout the team by re-imagining every aspect of our business.
This role includes components of strategy (e.g., analyzing and understanding new trends in the industry, building business cases for/against new initiatives), product marketing (e.g., assessing options for go-to-market), and operational excellence (e.g., redesigning OKRs, streamlining comms between organizations).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You will work with a team of developers on creating financial service products designed to empower developers
- Help design and build new payments APIs, expanding the functionality of our core payment products
- Work collaboratively with seasoned developers and get exposure to our agile software development lifecycle.
WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE:
- You'll combine analytical rigor and thought leadership to drive improvements in incentives, ecosystem segmentation and prioritization, engagement strategy, product penetration, and organization design.
- You'll own the operational process of our ecosystem engagement including deal pipeline, dashboarding and reporting.
- You will have exposure and visibility to senior executives as you present your proposals and demonstrate their impact. You will also be sought out as a trusted advisor by leaders across the organization.
- Enable and foster a culture of high organizational performance through internal and cross-group initiatives and leading cross-team projects to optimize organizational performance.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences; lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You are passionate about Xpring's mission of bringing money to the Internet.
- You have strong analytical and exceptional communication skills as well as the desire and ability to drive projects forward by influencing cross-functional leaders.
- You are intellectually curious and a natural self-starter, proactively seeking out and tackling new problems.
- You are within 1-2 years of graduation at time of internship
- You are pursuing a Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus (Economics, Mathematics, Business, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or Accounting) or equivalent practical experience. MBA, MS degree or other advanced degree a plus.
- You can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, influence senior stakeholders and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced environment, work to tight deadlines, and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment.
- Ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data to develop useful formats and actionable insights.
- Extremely well-organized and capable of handling multiple projects and ad-hoc requests simultaneously.
- Provide insight on the strategy and operating performance of the businesses for executive reviews and strategy summits.
- Conduct sophisticated analysis and modeling that translates data into actionable insights and supports business development.
- Research and analyze key business drivers, trends and operating metrics.
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!