ADHD Learning Coach/Executive Function Coach to teach students strategies to develop skills needed for learning success, including time management, task initiation, self-control, flexibility, and organization. The position is virtual and primarily during after-school hours.
· Instruct effectively in a virtual setting
· Teach from a customized curriculum that targets each student’s needs
· Create a weekly action plan with student to apply knowledge
· Communicate progress through coaching reports and assessments
· Schedule students according to their coaching plans
· Additional weekly compensation for responsibilities outside of instruction
· Thoughtful matches with students who will benefit from your expertise
· Flexible scheduling and competitive wages
· Position to instruct from your home
· Support and communication from our leadership team
· A unique opportunity to affect lasting change for students
· At least a bachelor’s degree, but a master’s degree is preferred
· Experience with students who struggle with executive function skills
· At least six hours per week of availability, Monday-Thursday
· Ability to commit to a full school year
· A sincere passion for helping students
Lively Minds Institute is a privately-owned company focused on helping students become successful learners. We are a team of professional educators who provide coaching for executive function and study skills using our trademark curriculum. Those skills include self-control, self-monitor, emotional control, flexibility, task initiation, working memory, planning, and organization.
Our company culture is based on our five core values:
· Integrity- do the right thing for the student
· Adaptability and Creativity- teach the way the student learns
· Passion- inspire a love of learning
· Connectivity- build meaningful relationships
· Honesty- give genuine praise to instill confidence
We teach students the executive function strategies and skills that they need to become successful learners by:
· Assessing each student to determine areas for growth with executive function
· Creating an intervention plan that is specific to each student’s needs
· Instructing within a curriculum that covers the 8 executive functions
· Teaching specific lessons to teach skills and strategies for learning
· Working individually with students virtually
· Building rapport with students and families
Our Hiring Process:
Lively Minds Institute is selective with the candidates we choose to move forward with. Our ideal candidate reflects our five core values, displays an impressive attitude towards learning and working with students, and holds the appropriate credentials and experience we look for in our candidates.
Our process of selecting and onboarding a coach is as follows:
· You send a current resume
· You complete a survey telling us more info about you and your availability.
· We review your information to determine whether you would be a good fit with our company.
· We contact you to begin the interview process.
If you feel your educational philosophy and experience fit with our company, we would love to learn more about you and consider you for a spot on our team. You can learn more about our company at our website, www.livelymindsinstitute.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote