This position of Speech Language Pathologist applies general case reviews, such as family interviews, chart reviews, and/or screenings to make preliminary assessment of care; uses observation, oral-peripheral examinations, related tests/examinations, and/or swallowing assessments, and/or voice sound assessment to evaluate disorder; consults with supervisor and/or peer practitioners in unusual or specialized cases to resolve disorder problems; performs case follow up tasks where necessary to see that appropriate care is accomplished and client progresses in treatment.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Professional written & verbal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient, personnel, & propriety information.
- Ability to maintain therapeutic & professional relationships with staff, patients, & consumers.
- Must project a warm, enthusiastic, & friendly demeanor in client & team interactions.
- Knowledge of & adherence to company policy & procedures.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: The days and hours of this position will be discussed in more detail in the interview.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Prefer pediatric experience, but not required.
- Oklahoma State License
- ASHA License
NO CFY's at this time please.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- pediatric: 1 year (Preferred)
- OK state licensure as SLP (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Private/Group practice
- Outpatient clinic
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift