The People Who Clean (PWC) has been locally owned and operated since 1973. We proudly serve all islands and take great pride in keeping our customers safe and happy by creating a workforce that feels valued and appreciated. PWC is looking to build our Ohana. We want to hire team members who take pride in their work and who come to work every day ready to work hard and show Aloha to our customers and the team.
- Typical tasks include but are not limited to: sweeping, picking up trash, pressure washing, wipe downs, etc.
- Restock restroom toilet paper, hand towels, hand soap, and seat covers, etc.
- Check out cleaning
- Able to work efficiently and at a fast pace
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Be able to carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to go up and down stairs multiple times a day
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Drivers License preferred
Shifts Available: Monday through Friday occasional weekends - 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Job Types: Full-Time availability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Please call PWC at 808-446-7209.