We are looking for digital marketing specialists who can be the heroes for our customers' online marketing campaigns! Does this sound like you?
· You have extensive experience running digital marketing campaigns including search engine marketing, SEO initiatives, web design, and social media campaigns and want to take your skills to the next level.
· You enjoy creating advertisements for a wide variety of industries, but particularly real estate, healthcare, and the legal industries. You have experience with copy writing, and know how to implement A/B testing, audience testing, and retargeting campaigns through Google and Facebook.
· You are able to organize work and fulfill deadlines for multiple clients.
· You excel in communicating with people. Communication with clients may be required at times but most of your communication will be with your teammates at PMCO.
If you have experience with SEM, SEO, web design, and social media ads, and are ready for a flexible job... this job is for you.
This role will execute the campaigns planned for each of our clients. You will support the marketing engineers and help them implement the plans designed with the client and for their particular solution. Your feedback in the plan will be extremely valuable.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize PPC campaigns, including search, display, remarketing, and shopping campaigns for Google Ads and Social Media Platforms
- Maintain and analyze daily and monthly reporting for SEM, SEO and affiliate channels
- Identify and execute new campaigns to drive incremental traffic within a target ROI/ROAS
- Track, manage and report channel work to an identified goal
- Collaborate with Senior Marketing Analyst to forecast performance, discuss strategic planning and execution
- Collaborate with marketing teams to influence marketing and promotional plans, annual budgets and strategic planning
- Conduct data analysis to optimize campaigns and uncover growth opportunities
- Set up automations for clients's new leads using zapier and other systems
- Conduct and monitor keyword performance, opportunities and competitive analysis
- Monitor SEO performance and ranking through Search Console, Google Analytics and SEMRush
- Optimize on-page SEO for websites
- Recruit, report and manage relationships with social affiliates and influencers
- Write and design new ads that are compelling, creative and reach new targets
- Create and execute A/B testing for ad creative, bidding, audiences, promotional and landing page tests
- Product feed optimization, bid management and troubleshooting support for shopping campaigns
To be eligible for consideration you should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of PPC campaign management experience (Google Ads & Bing)
- 1+ years of Facebook ads experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, reporting and data analysis
- Experience with Zapier, Active Campaign, Sharpspring, and other CRM's
- Experience with bid management, both manual and automated
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with an acute eye for errors
- Ability to take initiative and stay in tune with industry trends, changes and opportunities
- Exceptional work ethic and a passion for our company mission
- Google Ads certified preferred
- Experience with SEMRush, Spyfu, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads Editor, FB Business Manager, Search Console preferred, FB and Google Pixel installation
Want to Work for Us? To be considered please submit all of the following:
- Cover letter
- A Google stylized SEM text ad describing yourself
Please reference Digital Advertising Specialist in the subject line of your e-mail. This is a part-time position based in Colorado Springs, CO. We are looking for someone to work 25-30 hours every week. This is not home-based, and the hours are semi flexible, but deadlines are not. No phone calls from applicants or third party recruiters please.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- SEM: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- FB Ads: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Adwords (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19