MSMF is looking for a suitable candidate to assume the position Marketing Leader. The firm is experiencing significant growth and requires the focused execution of an experienced candidate with a strong skill set of marketing/business data analytics, marketing strategy development, and campaign execution across all divisions of the business.
The Marketing Leader will be responsible for implementing our focused marketing strategies to drive new revenue to the firm. This position will require a background in digital media, marketing strategy execution, and project management skills. This candidate will be working in a team environment.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Digital Media - Lead responsibility to execute custom digital marketing strategies for all divisions:
- Utilize all available digital media outlets to strengthen the firm’s online presence leveraging marketing automation, web/content design, SEO, and social media.
- Understand data trends within the region and execute an appropriate digital solution to drive client and prospect engagement
- Leverage existing strategies to transform developed digital solutions into lead generating platforms
- Analyze and interpret industry data to accurately derive and execute targeted campaigns
- Consistently analyze business data to track and detect underlying trends that ether present opportunities and/or identify competitive threats
- Marketing Execution - Lead responsibility for executing a consistent, focused, and targeted marketing strategy based on a data approach
- Develop the necessary action plan with associated budgets, owners, timeline, and technology solutions
- Create and maintain an accurate and concise metrics dashboard that clearly measures the impact and progress of each marketing campaign
- Lead Coordinator (project manager) with marketing vendors to ensure all outsourced activity stays on track and deliverables are executed
- Monthly report-out to executive leadership team / Partners with full autonomy and accountability on the execution of proposed marketing strategies.
- Industry Knowledge - Work with partners and cross-functional team to stay current with industry standards and market trends
- Organization - Assist COO in assessing and implementing necessary technology solutions and process improvements.
- Digital presence – Maintain and grow the organization’s digital presence focusing on thought leadership
- Lead Generation – Develop and implement lead generation strategies and work closely with sales team to increase SQLS and conversion rates
- Client Retention – Support operations team on client retention strategies to maintain high retention rate
- BS degree in Marketing – or equivalent.
- Work experience in the marketing industry
- Excellent Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, & MS PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and execution of deriving successful marketing campaigns
- Foundation of business analytics
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in teams
- Experience with marketing tools and software: Google Analytics, SharpSpring, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Canva, Survey Monkey etc.
- Digital advertising experience – Facebook ads, Retargeting ads, PPC, SEM, etc.
- Knowledge of web design and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of content marketing strategies and best practices
- Knowledge of social media marketing strategies and best practices
- Experience working with compliance departments
- Strong communications skills – can effectively present complex ideas in a simple manner
- Excellent project management, leadership, presentation, and investment / analytic skills
Job Type: Full-time