Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since the then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work alongside Product Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our digital product
- Work with Backend Engineers to build and release features
- Build efficient, scalable, and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in regular design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices across the team.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- 401(k) plan, 401(k) company-match, Life-insurance
- Medical/dental/vision insurance packages to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it