Service Coordinator – Manchester, NH
Serve as a liaison between service technicians, customers, vendors and various departments. Provide administrative support and be involved in both the pre-service and post-service process. Help service technicians be more coordinated and precise with scheduling and delivery of service.
Our Goal at Townsend Energy: Exceed Customer expectations first time, every time!
Roles and Responsibilities
Help schedule, dispatch and coordinate all service functions between the technicians and customers.
- Impeccable Customer Service at all times
- Schedule Service Calls
- Dispatch Technicians
- Constant Contact with Technicians for on time service and needs of the technician and customer
- Call ahead day before calls to customers to be sure they will be home
- Update equipment records on customer accounts
- Schedule Follow Up Work
- Follow up phone call with customers to be sure everything is working properly after service
- Reordering of parts and jobs
- Receiving Inventory and insuring accuracy
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Townsend Energy Services offers an attractive compensation and benefits plan including:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance & LTD
- 401K Investment Plan
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Accrued Sick Pay
- Discounted insurance through our Townsend Insurance division for home, auto, renter's and recreational vehicles.
- Discount on Townsend Energy products and services
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical or dependent care
- Group rates for elective insurance benefits - Disability; Accident; Life; Cancer; Critical Illness; Hospital Confinement; supplemental Dental.
Required Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills. Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy. Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers, customer focused.
- Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel (helpful, but not required)
- SalesForce (helpful, but not required)
- Cargas (helpful, but not required)
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Ability to work under pressure and still deliver world class customer service
Townsend Energy is a progressive, diversified Energy Solutions Provider serving MA, NH and ME. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: