This position is responsible for executing the email marketing calendar for Maje and Sandro in North America and support our 3rd party customer service.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute the North American newsletter calendar for Sandro Women, Sandro Men and Maje.
- Copy writing, creative brief, translation coordination, tests, reporting.
- Oversee development, testing and launching of all emails to ensure flawless execution and great customer experience.
- Research and recommend email marketing opportunity, competitor benchmarking
- Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations as needed
- Execute AB Testing strategies, personalized CRM programs (welcome series,…)
- Strengthen our customer database through data upload and data cleaning initiatives
- Main point person for 3rd party customer service
- Process exceptional customer service actions (refunds, apology gift, …)
- Identify key areas of improving customer service
- Build new processes to improve customer experience and monitor execution by 3rd party service
Ideal education, previous work experience, special skills (e.g., foreign languages), and personal characteristics.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ideally, work experience in ecommerce/crm with exposure to some HTML
- A prior experience with Google Analytics and ESP, Selligent is a plus
- Photoshop is a plus
- Analytics skills with knowledge of Excel is mandatory
- Foreign Languages, a plus
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual & strategic thinker
- Must be hands on and enjoy working in a highly creative and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Must be detail oriented, organized and flexible
- Highly analytical with a creative side who can insure SMCP Brands identity are maintained across our digital channels
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills, be able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Base salary
- Clothing Allowance
- Brand new, beautifully appointed Corporate Office
- Collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Culture defined by our Core Values
- Comprehensive benefits package including Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short + Long-Term Disability, Generous Shopping Discount
- Career Growth Opportunities