What You'll Do
The Cloud Services Engagement Manager is responsible for ensuring a premier customer experience. You will facilitate most communication between customers, Cisco engineering, and product management teams. You will additionally either lead, or assist in leading, the deployment of technical projects. You will serve as the critical voice of key customers to our senior leaders in operations, engineering, and product management within the Cloud Solutions Group. You will be part of the operations team within Cloud Solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing “White Glove” (top tier) service to customers throughout their lifecycle, from on-boarding all the way through to Day 2 account management.
- Championing tenant requirements through the product management, operations, and engineering business units.
- Tracking and facilitating resolution on all tenant-related issues.
- Serving main point of contact for customers and partners.
- Influencing prioritization of stability fixes and new features.
- Partnering and aligning with resources from other organizations.
You will also balance advocacy of tenant needs with Cisco’s business objectives and handle and resolve reactive issues that may occur. You are able to communicate dedicatedly with tenants on planned platform work and past platform improvements. You have the ability to develop candid, direct, and professional business relationships with customers and lead small/medium-sized projects to improve internal processes.
Who You Are
You are a leader who combines detailed insight into business process improvement opportunities with a practical "get it done" work style. You have the ability to drive initiatives to collect opportunities with limited direction and guidance and have a passion for finding ways to improve operations in a dynamic environment.
Exposure to large-scale online services, managed services, or information technology operations with industry leading players is helpful. Experience with cloud business models like Software- and Other-as- a-Service products is also helpful.
Key attributes include:
- Excellent intellectual, interpersonal, communication (grammatically and technically) and analytical skills
- A good teammate who is ambitious and eager to excel and grow while maintaining high ethical standards and respect for his/her colleagues
- Capability to work well within a globally distributed network of colleagues to solve problems rapidly
- Ability to run multiple engagements with various teams
- Ability to bring structure to problems effectively and drive to practical solutions
- Ability to recognize when a tenant or project is stalled, and intervene to restore forward progress
- Strong customer facing experience
- Cloud infrastructure and data center
- Implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate multi-functionally with teams in a fast-moving and dynamic business environment
- Ability to manage projects at a high-level, keeping in constant communication with all partners
- Ability to take ownership of the tenant relationship and consistently focus on customer success
- Typically requires BA/BS in related field and at least 10 years relevant experience. PMP, ITIL, and Agile experience a plus.
At a minimum, we require:
- Customer relationship management: Experience managing complex and challenging relationships with internal/external customers.
- Project management: Experience leading medium to high complexity projects.
- Technical knowledge: working knowledge of Cisco technologies (routing/switching) and cloud technologies, including OpenStack and Software as a Service (SaaS).
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.