We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- High school degree
- BSc in Marketing or related field is a plusThe Retail Sales Consultant (RSC) is responsible for assisting customers with the purchase of products and services offered by Prime Communications ("Prime" or "Company"). The RSC should consistently deliver high quality operations and excellent customer satisfaction. This individual must consistently exceed sales and operations targets. The RSC is responsible for store appearance, as well as assisting in operational assignments and projects assigned by management, as outlined below. Sales
- Exceed and understand monthly sales quotas.
- Maintain knowledge of the compensation plan.
- Maintain knowledge of all products, services and promotions offered by AT&T and competitors to deliver the highest customer service experience.
- Practice specific behaviors and best practices to generate and maximize sales and key metrics, as indicated by management.
- Inspire and engage peers by aiding and modeling expected behaviors.
- Problem solve in fast pace environment.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and best practices in accordance with the employee handbook and/or other Company communications.
- Master all required systems.
- Regularly check sales paperwork to review for discrepancies/errors.
- Follow all cash handling procedures to ensure accurate accounting and protection of Company products.
- Report fraudulent activity to leadership, Loss Prevention Department, and/or Human Resources.
- Accurately complete opening/closing checklist in a timely manner.
- Communicate any inventory deficiency to supervisors for review within a timely manner.
- Safeguard codes, passwords, and proprietary Company assets.
- Maintain store appearance while adhering to merchandising standards.
- Complete all required training within the timeline established by management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper adherence to Primer values, goals, and aspirations in order foster/maintain an optimum employee experience.
- Utilize available resources to remain up to date on Company news and communications.
- Consistently and accurately record time and attendance.
- Adhere to schedule and provide Company with adequate notice for all requested time off
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 18 years old and legally able to work in the United States without restrictions.
- Ability to work a minimum of 32 hours per week including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation to location, off-site trainings, and meetings.
- Strong Social Media Presence Preferred
- Must live within 30 minutes of home store location with flexibility to work at multiple locations within district as needed.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax.
- Adhere to Team Color policy while maintaining neat and professional appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat and stretch for purposes of inventory and stocking.
- Requirement to stand for long periods of time in order to provide the best customer service (with or without a reasonable accommodation).
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Ability to follow instructions to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and handle customer complaints or requests.
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating noise levels and varied sounds from multiple media sources/devices.
- Problem solves under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location