EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS has been leading the way in workplace wellness for over two decades, creating evidence-based employee wellness programs for global companies across a number of industries. Our employer solutions come to life through a combination of wellness services, technology, fitness facilities, and performance staff, and are always within reach — online, via mobile apps, and through in-person coaching. Company leaders, including many from fortune 500 companies, trust our solutions and services to improve the health and happiness of their workforce, as well as their return on investment.
We're seeking a Health Fitness Specialist
to join our team. As a Health Fitness Specialist you will work with our clients in a corporate fitness center setting. You will be responsible for helping our members meet their healthy living goals.
As our new Health Fitness Specialist you will:
- Supervise and monitor exercise participants.
- Perform fitness assessments, determine exercise prescriptions, and design workout programs for a diverse population, including a variety of high risk clientele.
- Provide one-on-one consulting, training and motivation.
- Design & Implement of incentive, health promotion, and other specialty programs.
- Instruct of group exercise classes.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with facility operations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or Equivalent
- CPR/AED certified at time of hire or ability to obtain the certification within 6 months of hire
- Currently hold industry certification, preferably NSCA-CSCS, NASM or ACSM
- Experience teaching group exercise classes
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement