A background in office management for a waterproofing or General Contractor is not required, but preferred. The right candidate will be a Type A motivated self-starter, have proven organizational and workflow skills with the ability to manage all internal components of our business with minimal day to day direction from senior leadership.
This position is for immediate hire.
Does the following describe you?
You are or have the following qualities:
- Highly organized and have great follow-up and follow-through.
- Love being in a support role, and love having the power to make others’ lives easier.
- Enjoy talking to customers and have great satisfaction in providing customers with an honest and wonderful experience.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Natural communicator- verbal and written.
- Go-getter with a ‘get it done’ attitude and strong business sense.
- Thrive in a high-paced environment that requires multi-tasking.
- Proven experience running a fast paced and growing office.
If so, keep reading!
Your role and what you’ll be doing…
- Assisting, managing, and providing strong administrative support to sales, production and estimating team as well as to our clients.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Keep the office moving forward while maintaining a positive culture and atmosphere among employees.
- HR – handling HR related research and questions.
We would love it if you also had the following:
- Prefer a candidate with some technical skills, specifically using Windows, BlueBeam, Google Sheets, Dropbox and Excel.
- Preferred, but not required, someone who enjoys building relationships with other people that we deal with often- general contractors, and vendors.
- An exciting working environment with growth opportunities.
- A great team and a positive work environment.
- Excellent starting income and room to grow it if you are a continual learner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- quickbooks: 3 years (Required)
- Office Management: 3 years (Required)
- BlueBeam: 3 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)