SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Job Description Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate is an experienced web applications developer who has full-stack hands-on experience. The role would primarily focus on providing production issues resolution and communication with customers and stakeholders. The candidate would possess strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills and would have experience leading teams to solve for issues. The candidate would also support applications on-prem as well as AWS. The candidate will provide support for the FM Connect Portal application including external & internal user support and will work closely with L1 and L2 and other enterprise shared services teams.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Nice to have skills/experience:
- Must have previous production support experience; ideally in 24x7 rotation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in development / support of Web / Portal applications
- Experience with web server, application server, Java apps
- Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace, ExtraHop and ELK etc.
- Working knowledge of the following: ServiceNow or other ticketing system, UNIX command line and UNIX scripting, Window O/S, Autosys job management for scheduling, monitoring and reporting, Oracle/ Netezza scripting, BI tools like Tableau etc., Middleware technologies such as TC server, JBOSS, Apache, Global Load Balancers
- Liferay Portal experience
- ETL (Informatica)
- AWS operations & REST APIs support
- Reporting Tools (Tableau, ThoughtSpot, MicroStrategy)
- SFTP/Connect Direct
- Experience in support various phases of Agile
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL and or Service Management
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.