Join MTS, one of the hottest new entertainment companies in Los Angeles. We are a social company that transform human relationships into dynamic connections for creativity, focus, and opportunities (www.mtsdevelopment.net).
MTS is looking for highly-motivated interns to join its team in our LA office. This is a non-paid opportunity; however you will be eligible for a letter of recommendation and college credit, and be strongly considered for part/full-time positions after internship.
- Develop and refine our React web applications.
- Building reusable components.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Preform testing on our React web applicationsand report bugs
- Define user requirements and help design beautiful user experiences.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Student pursuing degree in (math / sci / engineering).
- Knowledge of React.js and React Native.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflow (Redux).
- Knowledge of working with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Experience or interest in working on user-interface related code and a strong attention to details.
- Developing your programming skills on agile environment.
- Opportunity for growth in the company beyond the internship.
- Free entrance to all MTS events.
- Fun, creative and collaborative company culture.
- Unlimited Beer & Coffee.
- In-office yoga sessions.
Job Type: Internship