At Home Caregivers is an independent, growing home care agency with offices in Novato and Santa Rosa, CA. We have been providing care to seniors and others in Marin and Sonoma counties for over 12 years. We are a compassionate and caring team assisting families in solving the various challenges involved with staying home through illness, aging or recovery. We are seeking a Caregiver Manager to manage all aspects of caregiver recruiting, hiring and supervision. Responsibilities include:
- Manage recruitment process for caregivers, including developing recruitment strategy, managing job postings, screening applicants, conducting interviews and checking references
- Provide regular reporting on caregiver hiring metrics
- Maintain related forms and records
- Manage all caregiver hiring processes including background and reference checks
- Assist with new hire orientations and on-boarding
- Manage all procedures and requirements for CA HCO’s and HCA’s
- Maintain up-to-date records and documentation for all active caregivers
- Assist with on-going training for caregivers
- Assist Scheduling Team in developing, communicating and managing caregiver schedules
- Share in after hour/weekend staffing on a part time basis
- Minimum of one year in a staffing/recruiting position
- Home care and/or caregiving experience required
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Strong verbal communication skills, especially using the telephone
- Excellent computer skills – able to learn and use Excel, CRM and scheduling program
- Good energy, great empathy and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
This is a unique opportunity to join a collaborative and collegial homecare team in a position vital to our continued growth and success. For the right candidate, this will be a full-time, salaried position with certain benefits.
All qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume with a cover letter detailing how you would be an asset to our company. All inquiries confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time