Families come in all shapes and sizes and that’s exactly what we have in our Wendy’s family. Our culture comes from key principals from our founder, Dave Thomas. These include honesty and integrity, treating everyone with respect, being nice and giving back to our employees and community. General Managers are key to delighting every customer and ensuring we deliver high quality food in a fast, friendly and clean environment. Working directly with the District Manager, General Managers are the restaurants first in command. This includes managing the daily operations, team building, coaching, and developing.
- Interview, hire, train and orientate a team
- Oversee and enforce proper standards and procedures.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Inventory counting and recording.
- Cash Management.
- Create schedules for their stores.
- Opening, closing, and additional administrative duties.
- Ensure proper food handing and preparation.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and that through them, we create purpose and opportunity. We believe in driving sales and generating employee growth. We always believe in operating with the highest level of integrity and honesty, creating a culture of excellence.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We offer our General Manager the opportunity to grow and develop to their personal level. Some of our highlighted benefits are:
- Clear and defined training
- Bonus plan
- Paid time off
- Career growth, you are our future
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
General Managers establish and communicate a vision for their team. They create a fun, inviting and safe environment where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. Our General Managers operate the business with a high level of honesty and integrity and are always seeking to improve themselves, their team and the business.
- Minimum of 1-year restaurant management experience.
- QSR or Fast-casual experience, preferred but not required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Desire to learn and willingness to accept feedback.
- Must have a great personality, a desire to serve guests, and enjoy working as part of a team, and be upbeat and engaging.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
If you like working with people in a fun, fast-paced team environment, Wendy's is the place for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Paris, IL 61944: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person