Brackett, LLC has been on the gulf coast for 85 years and our roots are deep in Mississippi and Alabama. We are growing rapidly on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and are searching for individuals who desire a Leadership role leading a team of self-driven individuals to attain certain goals. We have structured systems and processes in place to guarantee success in this lucrative career. We are hiring for an entry level position but prefer individuals who want to move up quickly into management. All interested candidates who meet the responsibilities and requirements listed below should apply. Please attach a current resume. You will be contacted via email or by phone within the next few days.
Responsibilities of a Sales Representative:
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Establish goals on a personal and business level.
- Strong desire to help others.
Requirements of a Sales Representative:
- Self-driven, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Must be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Trustworthy. Dependable. Honest. High Integrity, and Self-worth.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Be a team builder!
- Have a positive and professional demeanor.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Must have a laptop computer with Windows Operating system.
Our company is rapidly expanding and we are looking to fill a few different positions. If you are looking for a new rewarding and changeling career, are hardworking and professional, and can meet all the responsibilities and requirements below, please apply to this ad with your resume. Must have previous customer service and management experience.
- Must be a people person. Be able to develop good, lasting relationships with clients.
- Maintain knowledge of previous and new products.
- Be able to solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other sources.
- Ability to establish goals and objectives on a personal and business level.
- Must be professional at all times.
- Must have a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful, and be coach-able.
- Be able to attend training, in the classroom and field, to develop product knowledge.
- Must be a self starter with a proactive attitude.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous management experience.
- Good communication skills. Written and Verbal.
- Good computer and telephone skills.
- Have a laptop or the ability to get access to one.
- Must have reliable transportation with a valid drivers license.
Job Type: Full-Time
- High School or Equivalent
- Customer Service: 1-3 years
- Management: 1-3 years
- Sales: 1-3 year
Required License or Certification:
Pay: $3,000.00 - $5,000.00 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location