Are you collaborative, hardworking and a problem solver?
Are you ready to help execute exciting in-game entertainment leaving fans wanting more?
If you answered yes to these questions, you should consider applying for the LA Clippers Entertainment Assistant opportunity.
We are committed to building the LA Clippers into a hard-charging and fiercely competitive sports organization and business entity. Our front office’s focus centers on Steve’s vision, which is comprised of the following 6 objectives: 1. Win NBA Championships 2. Build Our Brand / Generate Profit 3. Make Staples Center Our Home Arena 4. Become A Beloved Community Partner 5. Drive Innovation 6. Work Every Day to Transform the LA Clippers into A World-Class And Globally-Recognized Sports Organization.
As Entertainment Assistant, you will strengthen these objectives by supporting the Entertainment Manager in all activities related to development, promotion and execution of LA Clippers and Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario entertainment team initiatives. Entertainment teams include Hoop Troop, Spirit and Kid Clippers, who perform at all LA Clippers and Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario games.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend all pre-season, regular and post-season LA Clippers games not in conflict with Agua Caliente Clipper games.
- Be available to attend all pre-season, regular and post-season Agua Caliente Clipper games in Ontario, CA acting as entertainment stage manager on game days, if needed.
- Assist with coordination of all entertainment teams' costume distributions, modifications, and returns.
- Ensure all entertainment teams' information sheets are correct.
- Assist with coordination of additional team events as necessary - auditions, photo shoots, etc.
- Assist with marketing entertainment teams camps, clinics, auditions, and appearances.
- Assist Entertainment Manager with any other needs.
- This is a part-time, seasonal position (averaging 30 hours per week).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing, administrative or entertainment experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience.
- Game production experience a plus.
- Ability to oversee projects from start to finish.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Flexible with hours and assignments, willingness to work nights/weekends.
- Reliable form of transportation.
- Willingness to travel to Ontario, CA for Agua Caliente Clippers games, events, etc. when needed.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.