About the Opportunity
Creekwood Place Nursing & Rehab located in Russellville, KY is looking for a Seasonal/Temp RN Assistant Director of Nursing to work at our 104 bed facility. This is a temporary position that will only last 30-90 days with the possibility of becoming a permanent position for you. This position requires you to be able to work a flexible schedule. Not only will you be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do, but we also have a very family oriented atmosphere and we're dedicated to furthering the career growth and potential of each health care worker.
- The ADON will assist in coordinating the delivery of those activities related to Nursing services.
- Responsible for the quality of resident care provided in the area of Preventative care, resident nutrition, hydration and wound care.
- Responsible for ensuring infection control policies and procedures are followed.
- Employee Immunization and Infection Control.
- Train and educate staff, new employee orientation.
- Supervise 104 bed facility and reports to the DON.
- There are no benefits offered with this position unless, it turns into a permanent position.
- $35.00 per hour
Job Requirements Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON / RN
- RN License in the State of Kentucky
- RN with Management experience in Long Term Care/SNF
- Experienced in Staff Development and Infection Control
- Risk Management and Quality improvement knowledge
- Enthusiastic and able to contribute new ideas
- Ability to represent the Director of Nursing role as needed
- Resident Assessment
- Positive & Energetic
- Great Inter-personal skills
- Committed to Quality Nursing Care
- Work in a high-paced environment
- Self starter with excellent communication and supervisory skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Long Term Care Management: 1 year