My name is Ashear Emme working with Global Pharma Tek I have great opportunity for which I need skilled candidates. Please read through my requirement below and let me know if you would be interested for the open positions. Hopefully we can build an alliance for a great partnership.
Please revert back ashear@globalpharmatek .com or you can reach me at 405-276-2169
Role: CMC Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Location: JFK Parkway, NJ
Duration: 06 months
CMC experience: CMC 3, 7 years.
Post approval regulatory CMC experience, at least 5 years
Comfortable working independently
Description of Role and Responsibilities
Essential function(s) includes, but is not limited to:
Responsible for developing and implementing CMC regulatory strategies for assigned pharmaceutical products in accordance with global regulations and guidance’s, and procedures. The candidate will lead the preparation and submission of CMC dossiers for life-cycle changes to commercial products.
- Serve as the CMC Product Lead for assigned products and be accountable for the delivery of all regulatory milestones for assigned products through the product lifecycle.
- Lead development and execution of global product and project regulatory strategy(ies) by ensuring robust assessment of CMC changes, identification of global regulatory requirements and critical evaluation of supporting documentation to confirm acceptability and identification of potential risks.
- Execute regulatory strategies by leading the development, authoring and review of CMC submission components and documentation to support post-approval supplements, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
- Collaborate with client and external partners to support compliant execution of change management and conduct all activities with an unwavering focus on regulatory conformance.
- Manage execution of CMC documentation including post-approval supplements, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory affairs and apply this understanding to the benefit of the company to ensure approval and Product supply continuity.
- Assess and communicate potential regulatory risks and propose mitigation strategies.
- Deliver all regulatory milestones for assigned products across the product lifecycle
- Identify, communicate and escalate potential regulatory issues to CMC management, as needed"
- Strong experience in CMC requirements for small molecule/biologic products.
- Proven experience in critically reviewing detailed scientific information to assess technical merits and suitability of scientific rationale to ensure information is presented clearly and conclusions are adequately supported by data.
- Demonstrated superior oral and written communication skills in multicultural settings and ability to communicate complex issues in a succinct and logical manner. Strong listening skills.
- Demonstrated sound understanding of related fields (e.g., manufacturing, analytical, quality assurance) and the ability to be creative and imaginative in the approach to new and diverse problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to generate innovative solutions to complex regulatory problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Ability to lead a team of direct or matrixed colleagues to deliver on business commitments and project timelines.
Bachelor's degree required in science, engineering or related field (advanced degree preferred)
At least seven (7) years of relevant industry experience to include regulatory affairs, research; manufacturing, testing, or licensure of pharmaceutical, vaccine, or biological products; or related fields.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
2025 Lincoln Hwy Suite 225B, Edison, NJ 08817
Tel: 405-276-2169 | Fax: +1908-945-0442 |
E-Mail: ashear@globalpharmatek .com Website: www. globalpharmatek. com
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $60.00 per hour
- Regulatory CMC: 5 years (Required)
- CMC: 7 years (Required)
- Post approval: 3 years (Required)