Traffic Coordinator - Health/Pharmaceutical Publishing
Health Monitor Network is a multi-media point-of-care and direct-to-patient education company whose mission is to facilitate the dialogue between patients and their healthcare providers. The HMN platform reaches more than 40 million patients/caregivers, 120,000 physician offices, 360,000 physicians and specialists and another 2 million patients at home. Targeted patient programs are delivered through integrated mobile, TV, web, print and custom patient education solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years professional work experience in pharmaceutical advertising and health/medical publishing as a Traffic Coordinator or Project Coordinator either Ageny or Client side.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical, medical regulatory and legal review process.
- Experience in interfacing with ad agencies and clients.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, InDesign and other Project Manager software (willing to train).
- Ability to multi-task while working both independently and with a team.
- Have a positive attitude and very strong interpersonal skill
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with print vendors and media buyers
The position’s primary responsibilities include:
- Primary liaison between internal clients and the production, art - managed production of print, digital media to ensure that all projects are produced with quality, on time and on brand.
- Updated daily status of all ongoing projects in and informs the creative production team of all
- incoming job requests via weekly traffic meeting
- Communicate project scheduling requirements to internal clients and ensured that production best practices,
- standards and timelines are met.
- Work with all departments (Sales, Editorial, Art, Production and Finance) to coordinate, schedule and track all elements of the Project process.
- Prepare and facilitate project kick-off meetings, project deadlines and project deliverables.
- Conduct regular status meetings with editorial, design team and others as required.
- Ensure the timely receipt of client’s ad materials, distribution lists, payments, and any other deliverables needed for the project.
- Act as liaison between Health Monitor Network and any other business or association that may be involved in the project.
- Assemble assets required for production team to perform and finalize tasks.
Job Type: Contract