RAM Partners is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician for a luxury apartment community in the East Falls/ Philadelphia market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a strong history and a promote-from-within company culture. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for effectively handling work orders, property appearance while also maximizing the living experience for the residents and the community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnoses, performs property-wide maintenance and repair items timely and effectively
- Order maintenance supplies, adhere to budget and communicate all variances
- Maintain all required logs
- Responsible for maintaining property appearance
- Monitor, maintain and operate compactors
- Perform preventative maintenance program
- Maintain strong rapport with residents while delivering a high quality of customer service
- Minimum of 2 years apartment maintenance experience. Must be proficient in heating and air-conditioning, plumbing, appliance repair and many other areas of repair, which are performed daily.
- Must have a sense of pride about a job well done, be courteous and tactful and have a commitment to quality work.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Must be willing to adhere to RAM Partners, LLC appearance and uniform requirements.
- Must be able to lift and transport heavy objects.
Compensation based on experience. Great benefits and company culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- HVAC Certification (Preferred)
- CPO (Preferred)