Meet our professionals
An employer of choice
The Data Entity Business Analyst / SME for Product should have 4-7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Data Analytics/Management. He/she must have experience leading Data Analytics/Management projects and/or implementations in GxP environments. He or she must be comfortable and proficient in interacting directly with clients in a cross-functional environment on an ongoing basis and managing their expectations. In addition, the candidate should have domain knowledge of the use of and attributes associated with a pharmaceutical Product across the entire Pharmaceutical value chain.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Create data catalogue for the use of 'Product' data element across the pharmaceutical value chain
o Create and document definitions for master data and meta data for product
o Create and document enterprise data models
- Utilize knowledge of data governance policies and rules for location data to create deliverables
- Create business requirements for a data catalogue for product
- Utilize knowledge of Good Documentation Practices to create documentation
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree (preferred in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Computer Science, or Communications) OR equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to analyze, articulate and solve problems
- Ability to learn quickly, move with agility between assignments, multi-task, and to work effectively in a team environment, both face-to-face and remotely
- Knowledge of how location data is created and used in the pharmaceutical industry (clinical study, customer, vendor, HCP, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience of how to unify and/or connect the data entity Location across the product life cycle and why this is important
- Knowledge of location data reference and interoperability standards e.g. ISO country codes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with data management technology tools
What you can expect from us:
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Data Analysis
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.