Spa Concierge / Part-time
Our team is growing and we are looking to add a part-time Spa Concierge at The Spa at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. Spa Concierge performs daily operations of the health and beauty spa under the supervision of the Spa Manager.
· Providing excellent customer service and experiences to all clients and members.
· Answer telephone, transfer calls and taking accurate messages.
· Greet customers in a warm and welcoming fashion while being outwardly courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.
· Giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling of appointments.
· Update staff of appointments and /or cancellations.
· Notify staff of client arrival.
· Ensure and maintain adequate supplies.
· Wash and fold towels and linens.
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of the spa and retail area, including common areas, treatment rooms and changing rooms.
· Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients.
· Spa membership education and sales.
· Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication.
· Assist with the marketing and promotion of the spa through the forging of relationships with businesses, organizations, event participation and corporate relationship.
· Assist in ensuring that spa operations are in full compliance with local health and safety codes.
· Adhere to, apply, observe and enact workplace safety standards.
· Assist with monitoring and record keeping of all sales, cost, payroll and profits.
· Fulfill all client services in a professional, correct, orderly and efficient manner.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
The Spa at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club invites guests to enjoy peace, tranquility and relaxation. The Spa offers the finest treatments including restorative massage, rejuvenating facials, luxurious body treatments, and hair and makeup in a beautiful environment.
We are a small business focused on providing our employees with a fulfilling career and endless opportunities. Employee benefits include…
- Employee Meal
- Employee Discounts (at CBBC/TWI)
- 401K match up to 3% (12 months/1000 hours)
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Ability to work in multiple departments
- Accrued Sick Days
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.25 - $14.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Weekly day range:
Work Location: In person