Corporate Office – Proposals
San Antonio, TX
Zachry Group is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator
for its Home Office in San Antonio, TX. The successful
candidate will be responsible for coordinating all
proposal activities and be the main point of contact for
all proposal documents. This position reports directly
to the Director of Proposals.
Zachry Group is America's pace-setter in turnkey
construction, engineering, maintenance, turnaround and
fabrication services in the power, energy, chemicals,
manufacturing and industrial sectors. We work with
customers to plan, build and renew their most critical
facilities, so they can achieve their immediate and
long-term goals, all at the highest safety standards. We
operate 35 offices, with more than 20,000 employees
working in more than 400 locations nationwide, united by
shared sets of values and the desire to deliver the very
best outcome for our customers. Visit
www.zachrygroup.com for more information.
- Facilitate Proposal Team and proposal development to
present Zachry's value proposition that meets and
exceeds RFP requirements while adhering to corporate
policies, processes and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate proposal process from start to
finish, identifying, mitigating and eliminating
areas of concern with appropriate team members
- Manage the process throughout to ensure that
deadlines are met.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers,
Account Executives other departments to develop
proposal related tools, such as responsibility
matrix, calendar, team roster, etc.
- Manage proposal calendar and schedule proposal
related meetings in order to meet project
- Carry out corporate policies and procedures in
regard to the preparation and production of
proposals, qualifications, presentations, and other
activities in relation to the proposal process.
- Work closely with attorney and legal department to
appropriately manage and store records related to
customer’s confidential information.
- Develop and maintain databases and web-based sites
to effectively share customer information and
internal proposal tools with Proposal Team members.
- Ensure compliance with customer RFP requirements and
internal quality standards.
- Collect, proofread, edit and format all incoming
proposal deliverables to ensure a consistent tone.
- As appropriate, schedule, lead and/or participate in
all applicable proposal related meetings/activities.
- Lead and coordinate the final proposal product
production to assure quality and timeliness of
product to our customers.
- Receive qualification packages, requests for
information and requests for proposal packages from
- Evaluate packages and work with appropriate support
groups to gather accurate, current and appropriate
- Assist Business Development with other requests such
as presentations, information packages and reports
- Perform others duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous work or internship experience
- Good work ethic and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft
Office, with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Power
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously,
with shifting priorities in a dynamic,
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on most
projects or tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and
communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrate creative problem solving skills
- Must be detail‐oriented and have strong
- Must be willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Project
Management, or Technical Studies
- 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing, technical
studies or Project Management
- Technical writing experience
Employee will be required to communicate in person, via
telephone, email, use of arm/hand steadiness, manual
dexterity, finger dexterity, multi limb coordination,
oral expression, and comprehension. May be required to
lift, carry and move objects safely.
Will work in a general office environment. Capable of
operating and functioning in a fast‐paced work
environment. Must possess a vision (corrected or
uncorrected) that allows for clear visibility from a
distance of 20 inches or less.
The above description covers the fundamental
responsibilities of the Proposal Coordinator position.
It shall not be construed as a complete listing of all
miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be
required from day‐to‐day.
Zachry Group is dedicated in providing a Safe and Drug
Free work environment; and is an Equal Opportunity