About Cap City Dental Lab: Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Cap City Dental Lab is a national dental lab that provides dental implants such as crowns, dentures, partials and bridges to dentists, dental-service organizations (DSOs) and other dental labs.
Overview: Cap City is in the midst of an aggressive national expansion as a strategic growth initiative. Our mission is to provide a highly professional lab service to dentists and their patients across multiple geographies. We are actively seeking an individual capable of coordinating multiple facilities and personnel over an extended geographic area. The ideal individual will have a demonstrated history of implementing best practices, onboarding new hires and opening new facilities. Simultaneously, the candidate would have to work with marketing, accounting and operations departments to ensure new facilities comply with revenue and cost targets.
What you will do:
- Identifying New Regions for Expansion – The individual will work with senior management to identify new regions for geographic expansion. In this effort, the individual will synthesize demographic data and competitor profiles to facilitate strategic expansion.
- Facility Development – Find new facilities, review leases and create workspaces to support new operations. Identify any new equipment need to support existing facilities.
- Talent Acquisition – Identify new hires and onboard them with Cap City’s policies and process. The candidate would also be responsible for training new hires to manage facility operations.
- Cost Management – Work with the finance department to ensure satellite facilities comply with budget targets. Likewise, identify cost saving measures and support finance departments.
- Cross Departmental Coordination – Work with accounting, marketing and operations to ensure each facility complies Cap City’s strategic initiatives. Significant coordination with sales and marketing will be required to ensure expansion facilities are rolled out smoothly.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willing to travel to facilities on a regular basis
- 2 – 4 years of management experience
- 1 – 2 years of logistics experience a plus (warehousing, distribution)
- Demonstrated history of managing a P&L
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM platforms
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Analytical and process driven
Job Type: Full-time