United States-New York-Tarrytown
Education Required Level:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
Senior Devops engineer
- The Engineer will be responsible for the successful deployment of integrated and stand-alone releases into production.
- Architect, design , implement and maintain Build strategies and definitions
- Architect, implement, and maintain CI/CD tooling and processes.
- Architect, design , implement and maintain Packaging and deployment solutions.
- Automate Software and OS configuration through PowerShell and MSI packages.
- Troubleshoot production issues and steer them to resolution along with other teams.
- Develop proof of concepts and propose solutions to architecture and tech leads.
- Improve deployment processes to ensure zero downtime and simple rollback protocols for all releases
- Build/improve monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Continually lead, facilitate, and coordinate synchronized releases to maximize value delivered to their customers.
- Ensure our work is in compliance with Security requirements.
The DevOps engineers must
- Have a Bachelor degree in computer science specialty or equivalent .
ave a minimum of 5 years experience in DeVops activities.
- Have solid experience with Software configuration management, infrastructure and automation tools
- Strong experience in defining/implementing Build strategy and Build definitions
- Proficient in designing/implementing Packaging and deployment solutions.
- Be able to write secure code to protect against common cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Help transform the culture toward DevSecOps.
- Have a customer-first mindset
- See at the big picture and identify what makes sense for the client
- Adopt and implement best practices and champion an engineering culture emphasizing Agile and DevOps.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.