The Paroska Group, Inc.is a General Consulting Firm specializing in Project Management, Political, non and for-profit Fundraising and Development, Event Production and Management, Grassroots and Community Outreach and Political Campaign Management. Current & past clients include Republican candidates at the federal, state, and local level, as well as political party (Republican) and non-profit organizations. The Firm supports its clients through strategic planning, management, general consulting and fundraising.
The Paroska Group is seeking a candidate who is organized, motivated, and self-starting to assist with special projects and general office management. Individuals can expect to work in a fast-paced, and challenging environment, both on independent projects and as part of a team. Individual will work closely with the firm’s principle and staff members and will from time-to-time be exposed to clients and other professionals dealing with the Firm, as well as community leaders. Interns can expect to learn more about the fields of politics, non-profit management, political and issue campaigns and fundraising basics.
- Registered to vote; Republican
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Possess strong writing, research & information gathering skills;
- Have voted in at least 1 Primary Election;
- Current college student or recent graduate, preferably with background in political science, communications, or a related discipline;
- Preferred availability a minimum of 6 hours at a time, for at least two days a week;
- Willingness to work nights and weekends;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms;
- Data management: entering and tracking;
- Design & execute marketing campaigns;
- Conducting voter & donor contact on behalf of clients;
- Supporting the firm with administrative tasks;
Internship is un-paid; however, arrangements can be made for educational credit.
Upon evaluation, Candidate could be considered for full-time position.
Interested applicants should submit a resume along with a paragraph explaining their interest and qualifications.
Job Type: Internship; temp to permanent
Salary: $0.00/To be negotiated
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Cleveland, OH 44113 (Required)
- Interested applicants should submit a resume along with a paragraph explaining their interest and qualifications.