Are you passionate about the field of HR and looking for a great opportunity to be mentored by a seasoned HR Executive? Does the thought of working at a company that is well-known for its commitment to its people, amazing work environment and culture excite you? If so we have a newly created opening for a Human Resources Assistant to join our expanding HR team.
Here’s some of what you’ll do:
Who You Are:
- Support the Human Resources team
- Take an active role in employee on-boarding, ensuring the accurate and timely flow of our processes
- Support recruiting by posting job descriptions, scheduling interviews, conducting phone screens for entry level roles and following up with candidates
- Help us complete the paperwork for new hires, terminations, benefits, and other workplace programs
- Preside over our HRIS system, entering key data and conducting audits to ensure accuracy
- Assist the VP of HR with special projects
- Ensure our filing and photocopying gets done quickly and accurately
- Have fun and learn!
- Able to learn new systems quickly and enter data with strict attention to detail
- Technologically savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Known as a “go to” person to get things done
- Great with people
- Known for your strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a proven track record of thriving in a team environment
- Have completed an HR internship, studied HR in school and/or have 1 year of experience in HR
- Ideally have some previous HR database system/coordination experience
J.C. Cannistraro, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, parental and marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
J.C. Cannistraro is an E-Verify Company.
If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact Human Resources at 617-926-0092 or submit a request in writing to email@example.com.