Job Title: UI Architect( no F2F)
Job Location: Memphis TN
Position: Full time
1. Overall 10+ years of IT experience with minimum 5 to 7 years of UI development experience
2. Good communication skills. Communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team, account team and leadership team and ensure that the expectations from the client architect is thoroughly met by the team on the technical front.
3. Ensure that the UI architecture meets all the requirements such as security, extensibility, reusability and quality
4. Provide technical guidance and coaching to the entire team including offshore development team
5. A strong understanding of web technologies, concepts, standards like ECMAScript 5 & 6, accessibility, CSS3 and security
6. Continuously monitor the third party tools and libraries used in the application and keep both the development team and the client architects informed on the changes
8. Technically very strong in ReactJS, SCSS, Redux, Thunk, axios
9. Good understanding on Isomorphic architecture and supporting tools
10. Strong in Node.js and good exposure to babel, eslint, flow, webpack, stylelint, better npm, yarn and all supporting plugins like lodash, export, jsx-our financial client, Airbnb etc...
11. Very good in unit testing using JEST and enzyme
12. Experience in implementing accessibility standards
13. Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
14. Develop architecture and design documents as per the industry standard and get the client architect aligned with the same
15. Validate the estimates given by developers for every sprint
16. Review the code and ensure there are no framework violation or UI standards violation apart from the reviews done by tools like eslint and flow
Disclaimer: This web page contains privileged and confidential information intended only for use by a potential job seeker. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are hereby notified that you may not disseminate, copy or take any action based on the contents published here.