Full Job Description
Main objectives and Functions:
1. Business partner to business leaders, supporting employee, engagement, and retention and recruitment.
Acst as primary business partner to the local business leadership, consulting with and guiding business decisions with employee advocacy and best practices of human resources in mind
Executes the strategic plan for the site Human Development team to service the existing and future needs of the growing business in the assigned location(s)
Provide valuable guidance on people issues to all leaders and employees
2. Manages Human Development impact, policy, process, and procedure in a specific location or subset of locations .
Understands Qualfon’s employee benefits programs, and educate employees regarding benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends and developing/delivering training to employees on best uses and practices
Help design, develop, and roll out appropriate employee communications to socialize initiatives, reward and recognize employees, and share key messaging at the site level.
Make recommendations for changes in programs, processes, and procedures that will have a positive impact on the business.
Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable national, regional and local , reporting and recordkeeping requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings as necessary and required.
3. Primary HD business partner to the local operations leadership,
Partners closely with talent acquisition, payroll, training, quality assurance, and operations to support and drive the short- and long-term success of the business, gaining credibility through sound action and positive contributions
Develops, leads, and manages the local HD team in a productive and cohesive manner by counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Partners with HD leadership team in training, development, and mentoring HD Generalists, Sr. Generalists, and Managers to become more effective HD business partners
4. Leads the Human Development practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture emphasizing empowerment, quality, productivity, and ongoing development.
5. Responsible for the development and implementation of programs, processes, and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, human resources management, or a related field.
Certification – Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) for candidates in USA
At least 7 years of previous management experience with 5 or more direct reports, preferably in a business process outsourcing (BPO), call center, or other high-volume environment
At least 7 years of broad human resources experience across multiple discipline
At least 7 years in a consultative human resources business partner capacity demonstrating outstanding listening, empathy, and risk management/mitigation/avoidance tactic