- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Amazon.com is seeking a Finance Manager to join the Finance Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis group. This FP&A position will work closely with our Global Real Estate and Facilities team and will be responsible for driving the annual operating plan, managing the forecast process and providing analytical support to the leadership team. This position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting on the financial performance of the Real Estate and Facilities group. In addition, this position is the key role in analyzing and reporting monthly variance analysis and developing advanced models to improve forecasting and variance/trend analysis.
- Minimum of seven years of experience; or five plus years of experience with a MBA or other advanced degree.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, and related fields.
- Experience with financial and accounting systems (COGNOS)
- Prior FP&A experience desired
- Experience in Real Estate a strong plus
- Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details and being able at the same time to communicate key metrics to senior management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.