Nuvance Health is currently seeking a Full-Time RN Case Manager/Home Health RN to join our team!
Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
- Home Care RN Case Manager seeks to provide the highest quality home care services
- Demonstrates respect for the dignity of each client in keeping with the agency’s mission
- Provides professional nursing care to the agency’s home care clients as prescribed by the physician
- Work in compliance with New York State’s Nurse Practice Act, New York State’s licensure requirements and agency policies and procedures.
- AD in Nursing or 1+ year of recent full-time medical-surgical experience, or the appropriate equivalent and a BSN.
- Registered Nurse licensed (in good standing) through the State Education Department of the University of the State of New York.
- 2+ years of recent full-time medical-surgical nursing experience, or the appropriate equivalent
- Meets agency hiring criteria as defined in agency minimum standards (e.g. health clearance and provision of work references).
- Must be able to function independently in a practice environment with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for clinical and interpersonal skills.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining clinical practice skills necessary in-home care and for learning and adhering to agency policies and procedures.
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- case management: 1 year (Preferred)
- recent full-time medical-surgical nursing : 2 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Poughkeepsie, NY: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Required)