Merakey is currently seeking a Service Center Analyst to join our IT Division in our Blue Bell, PA location in Montgomery County.
Pay Rate up to 17.43 per hour
As part of End User Support within IT Support Services, a Service Center Analyst is responsible for answering telephone calls and emails from Merakey employees that require technical support. Through the use of remote access tools, an analyst identifies the cause of hardware/software issues and guides the user to a successful resolution.
All work must be documented in a timely manner in the ticketing system application utilized by IT Support Services. Through these tickets, a Service Center Analyst will be able to monitor the status of unresolved issues and communicate frequent updates with users.
This role is considered as the Merakey front line support and the face of IT. Service Center Analysts will solve level 1 technical problem and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
- Answers and responds to inbound calls, emails, or chats using documented procedures, available tools and supplied script(s) to assess customer's technical support needs and handle/route accordingly to the satisfaction of the customer
- Verifies all contact information
- Creates tickets within supplied IT Service Management System
- Documents problem definition
- Documents and logs all contacts and actions into tickets per specified guidelines
- Files appropriate data (soft and hard copies)
- Provides direction to customers promoting online self-service and web based solutions
- Creates temporary "work-around" for immediate customer issues when appropriate
- Serves as escalation point for eService requests
- Escalates unresolved customer issues to Technical Services with concise description, actions, and traces as required for escalation
- Provides customers with existing Service Request status and triages call appropriately
- Handles RMA issuance and guidance
- Reset customer passwords
- Prepares activity reports as requested by management
- Communicate recurring issues to management
- Remains knowledgeable of system information, changes and updates
- Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements and IT service offerings
- Adheres to service level agreements with customers and business partners
- Maintains awareness of and compliance with all Merakey personnel policies
- Achieves specified performance goals
- Additional responsibilities as required
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
For more information on Merakey and our various divisions, please visit: www.merakey.org
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 50571
it help desk, service desk, first level support, help desk, help desk analyst, help desk representative, help desk support, help desk technician, service desk analyst, technical support, technical support representative
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a high volume IT call center or customer service environment and knowledge of ITSM system
- Experience supporting Outlook/MS Office and a variety of WiFi-enabled devices
- Prioritize assignments, follow-up to ensure task completion, and manage multiple projects
- Ability to make quick, accurate, and appropriate decisions
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Ability to communicate with customers over the phone and provide remote support
- Ability to explain technical issues in clear and understandable language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter -- function autonomously
- Strong customer service orientation
- Valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled