*2nd Shift Home Health RN / LPN
As a home health registered nurse for InCareOhio, you have the special opportunity to provide one on one home health and hospice care to patients. In collaboration with a full interdisciplinary team, your work will including the development and delivery of a patient specific care plan for the patient and caregivers.
- Collaborate with the attending physician, patients and their families, and other members of the patient care team to coordinate, provide and maintain continuity of patient care.
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines.
- Complete an updated Plan of Care according to state regulation and communicates changes to attending physician, and others providing patient care.
- Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse or LPN specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse
- Home Health experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
Benefits (for FT Staff)
- 2 health plan options, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Other benefits include: Life insurance, supplemental life insurance for dependents, short and long-term disability, critical illness, accident insurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- hospice or home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)